“Niverville Elementary School aspires to provide foundations that empower children to explore and excel”
- Meaningful relationships are the building blocks for a nurturing learning environment.
- Curiosity, imagination and creativity are essential to the learning experience.
- Social-emotional, academic, and healthy physical environment are shared responsibilities between home and school.
- Promoting care and concern for ourselves, others, and our environment will develop compassionate citizens.
- Open, honest communication is key to effective partnerships among students, parents, teachers, and community members.
- Our voice and strengths contribute to a positive learning community where we all belong and strive to be the best that we can be.